Skip to main content

Dolland Elementary School

Main Menu Toggle
SUMMER OFFICE HOURS STARTING JUNE 17TH 8:00-12:30PM           OFFICE CLOSED  JUNE 18TH, JUNE 21ST, JUNE 25TH-JULY 16TH
Staff email: Office 365
Miscellaneous » About Us » History of the School

History of the School

History of the School

Our school was constructed on ranch land owned by John Dolland. The school opened in 1955, and recently celebrated its 50th anniversary. We are proud that many of our parents also attended Dolland, and now are sending their children to our school. We serve families all the way from Carmenita Road to Norwalk Blvd. and we enjoy our lasting relationships with families in all these communities.